Designed to be totally functional, comfortable, and unlike any other walking harness. Inspired from materials and stitching processes used to make human rock climbing harnesses. Hound Gear fabric includes a cushioned 3/16-inch closed-cell foam that is sandwiched between two polyester knit fabrics. Hand-sewn in Tennessee.
This walking harness is easier to adjust and more comfortable than competitor’s harnesses. And, of course, this walking harness is better for dogs because there is less pull on the spine and throat than with collars. A well-designed harness also protects against vision problems commonly associated with collars. Pull tension is transferred to a cushioned breastplate. Because of the position of the d-ring, this harness results in less leash entanglement in the dog's legs while walking. Multi-point adjustments around the neck, breastplate, and belly make this harness the most functional, yet comfortable walking harness on the market.Tension Lock adjusters on the breastplate ensure a secure and easy fit. Can be adjusted to fit as a dog grows or to fit multiple dogs of similar size. Self-locking buckle make size adjustments quick and easy!
- Easy on and off design.
- Cushioned, closed cell foam laminate.
- Grab handle for close control and lifting.
- Extra strong, welded steel D-ring.
- Double-weave bar tack thread for strength.
- X-Small: 13-16 inches. Typical weights: less than 10 lbs.
- Small: 17 to 25 inches. Typical weights: 11 to 25 lbs.
- Medium: 26 to 32 inches. Typical weights: 26 to 50 lbs.
- Large: 33 to 39 inches. Typical weights: 51 to 100 lbs.