Purple Pebble's Walking Aid - a little lift sling. *Recommended by Veterinarians and Orthopedic Surgeons. Made of faux suede with 42 oz. fleece backing and heavy duty nylon straps with quick-release adjustment buckles. Provides support and relieves stress for dogs suffering from hip dysplasia, arthritis, spinal ailments and rear leg injuries. Aids in post TPLO and other surgical rehabilitation. Easy to use- no lifting of your dog’s legs.
- Comfortable for you- adjustable straps alleviate back stress while reversible fleece/suede handle is easy to grip and gentle in the hand.
- Comfortable for your dog- moisture-wicking, fleece lining is hygenic and stays comfortable against your dog’s belly.
- Lays flat and stays in place vs. towels, blankets and other make shift slings that bunch up.
- Gentle on sensitive or irritated skin; good with hot spots. Convenient, Safe, Secure- quick release closure keeps sling around dog’s body until you are ready to remove it.
- Easy Care- stain resistant; 100% wash and quick dry.